/*Adsense*/

How I Optimize Windows 10 for Gaming & Performance! (Tutorial)

I've played competitive Counter-Strike for basically the past 10 years and most of that time I was playing on a mid to low end PC.

And I know just how important it is to have your PC set up correctly to ensure that you get the best performance while gaming, the most FPS and ultimately that competitive edge that you're looking for and the peace of mind knowing that your computer isn't the one holding you back.

In this guide I'm going to show you exactly how I optimize my Windows 10 installation for gaming.

This guide is obviously based on my personal preference, so you might not agree with every single thing I show in this video, but I guarantee you if you set up your Windows 10 installation like this, you will see better performance from your computer when gaming!

I also have a video version and I recommend that you watch it:

This guide consists of the following categories and any relevant resources can be found below:

1. Windows 10 Optimization Prerequisites

    a. Windows 10 & Drivers must be up to date.

2. [IMPORTANT] Create a System Restore Point

    a. Turn on System Protection & Create a Restore Point.

3. Best Settings for Windows 10

    a. Change Monitor Refresh Rate to Highest Available
    b. Clean Up the Desktop, Taskbar & Start Menu
    c. Adjust Windows 10 Settings for Gaming & Best Performance

4. Debloat & Tweak Windows 10

    a. Run various scripts in Windows Powershell to Optimize Windows 10
        (copy the code below & run in Windows Powershell)

     irm https://christitus.com/win | iex 

   Credit to Chris Titus:
    

5. Uninstall Built-In Windows Apps

    a. Uninstall Windows 10 Bloatware Apps with Hibit Uninstaller


6. Optimize CPU for Gaming Windows 10

    a. Unpark CPU Cores with Quick CPU


7. Nvidia Control Panel Best Settings for Gaming

    a. Adjust Graphics Settings for Best Performance


Conclusion

This is exactly what I do to optimize my Windows 10 installation for gaming, and I always see great results, let me know about your experience with these tweaks in the comments section of the YouTube video!

I really hope this guide helps you out, if it did, please like the YouTube video to support the channel and watch any of my other helpful videos on the channel.

See ya!
Memory

No comments:

Post a Comment